PAAPeDS is the pediatric division of
Pulmonary and Allergy Associates
PAAPeDS specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of allergies, breathing problems and asthma in young patients. Our child-friendly, bright and relaxed atmosphere is specifically designed to make children (and parents) feel welcome and at ease.
FOR AN APPOINTMENT, CALL 973-267-6292
Our pediatric division is affiliated with Morristown Medical Center, Overlook Medical Center, St. Clare’s Hospital and St. Barnabas Medical Center.
Working with you and your child’s primary care physician, we are trained to treat both acute and chronic pulmonary and allergy concerns.
PAA Welcomes Nurse Practitioners Mary Hewitt and Jeanne Horsey (Read More)
Our medical services include:
- Allergy testing and challenges
- Exercise testing/exercise induced asthma
- Flexible fiberoptic bronchoscopy
- Immune disorders
- Lung disease associated with pre-maturity
- Nasal drainage
- Pulmonary function testing
- Seasonal and food allergies
- Sleep disorders/snoring
- Lung disease associated with neuromuscular weakness